National Technologies Associates (NTA) a leader in the Federal Service Market providing core capabilities focused on Program Management, Systems Engineering, Configuration Management Support, Acquisition and Sustainment Logistics Support, Technical Training, Production Engineering Support, Performance Based Logistics and Cybersecurity.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager in our California, MD office.
Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of multiple projects (H60, Firescout and others) within the program guidelines set by the customer. Monitors multiple projects to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined, maintained and executed to standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
Generally, project management duties include:
- Overall direction, control and reporting of multiple projects including guidance to ensure all schedules and cost objectives are achieved successfully.
- Provides client interface. Develops project documentation including budgets, project schedules and various planning and implementation documents.
- Lead and supervise all program personnel, providing direction and guidance as required. Provide effective leadership to ensure team is cohesive, high performing, innovative and focused on the mission.
- Responsible for the quality and timely delivery of project deliverables in accordance with a Statement of Work. Align and prioritize all program resources to accomplish program tasks.
- Determines and acquires project resources to complete projects including personnel, computers, and materials.
- Develops proposal plans/work plans for new projects including schedules, budgets, personnel, and material.
- Identify, track, report and mitigate program risks. Review program risks regularly and work with engineering staff to develop mitigation strategies, including required resources and budgets.
- Prepares reports and distributes information to stakeholders in accordance with the Staffing Plan.
- Work with corporate resources to recruit, develop and retain talented workforce over the life of the program.
- Work with corporate subcontract managers to oversee and direct subcontractors.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 8 years project administration experience in addition to strong technical experience directly related to assigned projects.
- Recent program management supporting NAVAIR.
- Experience in a technical, engineering and/or management discipline.
- Knowledge with the various phases of a project life cycle including concept development, requirements determination, requirements analysis, demonstration/validation testing, system development, system implementation, and operational support. Thorough knowledge of the theory of project management and project management tools and techniques.
- Experience with cost and schedule planning, executing and reporting.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in planning, organizing, leading and controlling various types of information technology projects.
- Ability to interpret and apply government and industry specifications, codes, guidelines and regulations to the unique requirements of the contract or task order.
- Ability to lead project teams consisting of in-house staff and external subcontractors and consultants.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player and possess a strong ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team as well as work independently with minimal supervision.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI), or an equivalent nationally or internationally recognized certification in Program/ Project Management is preferred.
BENEFITS: Please visit www.nationaltechnologiesassociates.com to view our employee benefits. National Technologies Associates, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- So. Maryland
- All Cities
Member Since: Apr 13, 2016
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!