Are you looking for steady work? Looking for regular hours and the ability to go home each night? Then keep reading!
BuilderUp is a building materials supply company with two retail locations and a manufacturing location. Our mission is, “To provide structure. We will rise above the chaos in our industry and delivery the awesomeness our customers crave.” Our Delivery Professionals (Class A and B Drivers) literally deliver that mission.
The Delivery Professional delivers building supplies throughout our market area. Deliveries include lumber packages, windows, rebar, paving blocks, and whatever else our customers need to build our community. This is tough work, and requires being outdoors almost all of the time.
Some of the duties include:
- Checking loads for safety and accuracy.
- Ensure you have a clear understanding of how to get to the job site.
- Unload trucks, often times with a detachable forklift
- Our trucks are a key indicator of our brand. The must be kept safe and shiney clean at all times.
- Take and upload pictures of every delivered load.
- Ability to take first place from our parent company in the annual Truck Roadeo at our company picnic.
- Make our customers brag about our awesomeness
- Reduce chaos everywhere you see it.
Successful performance in this position will primarily be accuracy and efficiency of deliveries. Your success will also be measured by cleanliness and maintenance of company vehicles. This position carries high standards. This is a physically demanding job and you act as an ambassador to our community and our customer by the way you drive and deliver. This is not for the faint of heart.
- Character that matches our culture is more important than job skills. We are looking for a positive attitude, reliability, professionalism, initiative, respect, integrity, and an attitude of gratitude.
- Ability to communicate with supervisors, dispatchers, and other employees.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and kneel.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs. consistently.
- Must be able to withstand outside weather conditions.
- Must be at least at least 21 years old.
- Ability to pass a forklift license test.
- Class A or Class B Commercial Driver’s Licence with air brakes, as well as maintain a current medical certificate.
- Willingness to help out in other areas of the company when deliveries are not needed.
- Forklift experience
- Boom truck / crane experience
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who are fluent in English and Spanish.
BuilderUp offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, matching 401(k), profit sharing, paid leave, paid holidays and more!
To become a part of the team...apply now at www.builderup.com.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Years of Experience Required||1|
|Start Date||Monday, May 28, 2018|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!