Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a SharePoint Developer/ Programmer in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Full - Time
- Develop user interfaces and branding of SharePoint sites.
- Create, deploy, and maintain responsive SharePoint website designs with master pages, page layouts, themes, and display templates.
- Create and manage SharePoint sites, content types, site columns, templates, and workflows.
- Develop forms, applications, and workflows using InfoPath and SharePoint designer.
- Other duties as assigned or required
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 years of experience designing and developing SharePoint sites required.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer and Nintex experience desired.
Must have the ability to obtain a Secret clearance. Active Secret clearance preferred. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
BS or BA degree in a Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Engineering, Business, or Mathematics preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.