Position: Financial Analyst SR
Company: The Acuity Group, LLC
Physical Location: Program Office, NAVAIR Patuxent River, MD
Employment Type: Full Time, Regular
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Experience: 4 to 8 years
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Responsibilities and Daily Tasks:
· Apply knowledge of financial management operations and practices to evaluate program information.
· Apply pertinent statutory or regulatory provisions and related basic economic, accounting and legal principles, such as the DoD Federal Management Regulations (FMR), Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process and DoN/ NAVAIR business and financial policies and procedure.
· Perform financial execution tasks including creating funding documents, and Spend Plans
· Use N-ERP to track funds performance and reconcile program spreadsheets, identifying funds status for commitments, obligations and expenditures.
· Track and maintain summaries of contracts, contact status and invoice vouchers, CLINS to certify accuracy of financial data and reconcile program spreadsheets and finalize documents.
· Develop monthly program status reports and briefings for program leadership and Lead BFM including technical status, obligations and expenditures, spend plans, contract status, and risk assessment.
· Assist with budget formulation and overall financial support.
· Provide support with a variety of management activities, corporate initiatives, special projects, and data calls.
· Perform reporting of program financial performance to various sponsors, program managers, and Business Financial Managers (BFMs); developing detailed plans within the Planning ProgrammingBudgeting System (PPBS) for the Lead BFM and program leads to track funds status and performance metrics.
· Education: Master of Science (MS) or Master of Arts (MA) degree in a Business, Management, or "Relevant Technical Discipline". ALLOWABLE SUBSTITUTION: A BS or BA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for an MS or MA degree.
· Experience: At least eight (8) years financial management experience. Financial management experience should include financial analysis of business programs, development of cost estimates, program status reports, and demonstrated knowledge of DoD Federal Management Regulations (FMR), Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), PPBE and five (5) years of DoN procurement policies and procedures experience.
· Navy ERP knowledge is required.
Skills and Abilities:
· DoD Planning, Programming and Budgeting System (PPBS) process
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook e-mail)
· Ability to analyze, evaluate and communicate effectively.
Location: Lexington Park, Maryland
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Program Management|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Bachelors plus 4 years experience|
|Years of Experience Required||8|
|Start Date||Monday, July 16, 2018|
- St. Mary's County
- Lexington Park
Member Since: Apr 24, 2017
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!