Growing Business Seeking Entry Level Technicians and Lube Techs
As an Entry Level Technician at Fitzgerald Auto Mall you will be responsible for checking out and reporting your findings to the service advisor by using our digital checkout software and our RO Writer point of sale software. Technicians will be educated on how to correctly and consistently test drive, diagnose, look over and write up a course of action for the service advisor to use to clearly communicate with the client the findings.
Entry Level & Oil Change Technician will be responsible for
- Performing scheduled maintenance on all makes and models of vehicles.
- Report findings using our custom digital computer application.
- Maintain a professional work area and ones self.
- Act as a helper to the other technicians when asked.
- Perform online training as requested by management.
- Maintain, clean and repair maintenance equipment as required.
- Perform fluid flushes and other routine maintenance as required.
- Keep his/her work shop clean and orderly as required.
Position requirements are as following:
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to drive manual transmission
- Must meet company insurability requirements
- Must be available from 7:15 Am until 4:00 pm.
- Must be available Monday thru Friday
- Must be available 35 to 50 hours per week.
Go to https://careers.fitzmall.com to Apply Today!!
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
- Lexington Park
Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
Lexington Park, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!