DirectMail.com is a full service direct marketing company and agency. We are seeking an experienced Direct Marketing Production Assistant Coordinator to assist with the production management and marketing programs for our non-profit, fundraising, and association member organizations.
The ideal candidate will provide strong experience in one or more of the following segments Print Production Digital and Traditional, Data Processing, Data and List Experience, Mail Shop Coordination and Distribution. Email or digital marketing experience preferred but not required.
Desired Experience and Capabilities:
· Manage and adhere to complex schedules for multiple projects within strict time constraints
· Identify and solve or escalate issues relating to production, which impacts timeliness, quality, or accuracy.
· Act as liaison between internal departments, Graphics, Print Production, Data Processing, and Mail Shop to achieve timely and accurate mechanicals/mailings.
· Ability to work efficiently independently and in team environments
· Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
· Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
· Face to face client interactions
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Word
· Acquiring a full understanding of the customer’s business, appropriately matching solutions to customer needs
· Experience and depth of knowledge in print industry, specifically Direct Mail
· Demonstrated project management experience and success in leading multiple demanding projects / major activities concurrently.
· Ability to effectively manage conflict in a professional manner
· Two years of related pre-press and/or printing industry experience, knowledge of printing process and/or two years of related print production coordination experience.
Pay and Benefits
Salary will be dependent on individual experience and expertise. DirectMail.com offers benefits including health, dental and 401K
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- Calvert County
- Prince Frederick
Member Since: Jun 27, 2016
301-855-1700 ext 2339
Prince Frederick, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!