Walden Behavioral Health is seeking Behavioral Health Therapists at both our Lexington Park and Charlotte Hall office to provide outpatient services to clients and their family members who are in need of behavioral health counseling.
Competitive benefits package and free supervision hours!
Licensure, Education, & Experience:
- Active Maryland LGPC, LGSW, LCPC or LCSW-C licensure.
- Master's degree in related file.
- Previous clinical experience, preferably in a behavioral health environment.
- Obtained specialized training in: CBT, Trauma Informed Care, Collaborative documentation
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provides individual, family, and group treatment services based on client's level of care and in accordance with licensing, certification, & productivity standards.
- Maintains documentation per agency quality assurance procedures and established clinical performance standards.
- Acts in a professional role within the program to promote the mission & brand promise of the Walden agency.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job:
- Coordinates/networks with others on the needs of clients both internally as well as with other community organizations/partners as needed.
- Provides crisis intervention services as needed.
- Attends and actively participates in trainings and team meetings following established procedures for case assignment and review.
- Provides skill building educational and/or support groups as well as various workshops/speaking activities to the community as assigned.
- Cooperates with work team/agency on accomplishment of strategic objectives and activities as needed.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures & regulations.
- Other duties as assigned..
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Health Care|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||Previous clinical experience|
|Start Date||Thursday, July 12, 2018|
- St. Mary's County
- St. Mary's City
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!