TSA, Inc. is searching for a Program Analyst to support the Missile Systems Integrated Product Team (IPT). The candidate will directly support the Modernization Lead, and assist them with various actions that support the overall goals of the Program Office through assigned tasks and projects as well as facilitation of meetings and coordination of efforts of one or more program stakeholders. The candidate will perform critical program management, technical, and business analysis and provide recommendations to ensure program success. The candidate will provide program analysis support for all aspects of the program, and participate as a member of and/or support the overall program and IPT. The candidate will collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to systems acquisition and product programs, track program/project status and schedules, and apply policies and procedures for financial planning.
The Program Analyst will:
- Support PMA-280 Modernization Lead in the planning, acquisition, and reporting of Tomahawk All Up Round integration to Program Office (PEO (U&W)) in accordance with approved acquisition strategies.
- Support PMA-280 Modernization Lead in the management of Modernization related software development, hardware development, hardware production transition and the integration of Modernization software/hardware into the TACTOM BLK IV missile.
- Coordinate with PMA-280 BFM to generate and track status of funding requests to PEO (U&W).
- Coordinate with the PMA-280 Missile Systems Scheduler to generate and track status of program schedule execution.
- Prepare and manage Modernization spend plans utilizing the NAVAIR Common Spend Plan Tool (CSPT).
- Prepare funding documents in accordance with applicable funding request forms.
- Verify and validate budget execution with the appropriate field activities.
- Support organization and preparation of program reviews to assess progress and accomplishments and report to PMA-280 Missile Systems IPT Lead, Modernization Lead, and BFM manager, as needed.
- Coordinate, track and manage Modernization contracting requirements and actions utilizing the NAVAIR Procurement Management Tool (PMT).
- Update and deliver various reports, to include the following as a minimum:
- Prepare meeting agendas and minutes and track issues and action items as required.
- Prepare and maintain documentation for the PMA-280 Risk Management Board.
- Prepare and maintain Weekly Action Report.
- Prepare and maintain briefing materials, project/program plans, acquisition documentation and IGS inputs for Modernization Lead.
EDUCATION: BS or BA degree in a business, management, or an engineering management discipline. Allowable substitution: an AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; OR an additional six (6) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of four (4) years of recent and relevant professional experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management; of which there must be two (2) years professional experience in technical efforts supporting major weapon systems. Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV, and OSD forms related to Planning, Programming, and Budgeting System (PPBS), life cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series), military interdepartmental procurement requests, work requests, requisitions, contract data requirements list, and DD254 is required. Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, earned value management and schedules is highly desired.
Active SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Apply online at https://www.thetsateam.com
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
- Patuxent River
Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!