TSA, Inc. is seeking Junior Program Analyst to support PMA-280 and the Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Integrated Product Team (IPT). The candidate will assist with various actions that support the overall goals of the Program Office through assigned tasks and projects as well as facilitation of meetings and coordination of efforts of one or more program stakeholders. Candidate will provide program analysis support for all aspects of the program, and participate as a member of and/or support the overall program and IPT. The candidate will collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to systems acquisition and product programs, track program/project status and schedules, and apply policies and procedures for financial planning.
The Junior Program Analyst will:
- Assist in the preparation of funding documents in accordance with applicable funding request forms.
- Support organization and preparation of program reviews to access progress and accomplishments and report to WCS Leadership
- Assist with updating and delivering various reports, to include the following as a minimum:
- Meeting agendas and minutes and track issues and action items as required.
- Issues and watch items for the FMS Leadership Team.
- Briefing materials, acquisition documentation and IGS inputs for FMS integration.
- Assist with coordinating any acquisition requirements and actions IAW NAVAIR processes.
At least two (2) years of experience in a business or technical position.
Education: At least two (2) years of experience in a business or technical position.
An active SECRET clearance is required. Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Please apply at: www.theTSAteam.com
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
- Patuxent River
Member Since: Jun 17, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!