The Laboratory Facilities Manager will oversee facilities and buildings assigned. Responsibilities include ensuring the facilities are safe, fully operational, and comply with code; managing inventory and government property, working with third-party vendors, and overseeing facility security.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning building maintenance and operational programs
- Coordinating site safety programs
- Preparing operating reports and budgets
- Maintaining a safe work environment for all employees
- Ensuring all processes and compliance programs are met
- Managing facilities planning and space allocation
- Preparing cost estimates for moves and equipment
- Coordinating building security and maintenance services
- Coordinating all maintenance issues and schedules
- Managing inventory and government property
- Managing shipping and receiving
An active security clearance is required.
A minimum of two years of experience in facilities management or an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required. Applicants must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
Lexington Park, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!