Training Support Manager, Cyber Warfare
Alternate Job Title: Program Business Analyst, Naval Aviation
(job number: 180031MD)
Support the Navy’s Cyber Warfare Training via your expertise in Business & Program Analysis!
Work site location and Zip Code: Full-Time Position onboard NAS Patuxent River, MD 20653.
Note: An Unexpired DoD Secret Security Clearance that is either Active or eligible for immediate re-activation is required.
OMNITEC Solutions (www.omnitecinc.com) provides a wide range of expert research and decision-support analysis facilitating strategy implementation and process improvement for the DoD / Navy acquisition portfolio of programs.
We are seeking a well-rounded business training analyst with the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic team environment, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This individual should have the flexibility to take on a variety of tasks pertaining to workforce development such as the responsibility for assisting with tracking and analysis of spending, obligations and metrics, as well as a wide variety of training support that includes planning, scheduling and convening courses, as well as tracking and analyzing their effectiveness in the workforce.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend program-specific meetings for collecting action items, following-up, tracking and monitoring progress, as well as performing specific action items to completion;
- Utilization of thorough Excel skills for producing and updating detailed spreadsheets;
- Researching, compiling, analyzing, editing and writing content for strategic / business / organizational documents and briefs;
- Budget and resource management & analysis;
- Vendor interface;
- Metrics development and analysis;
- Preparation and proofing (Quality Assurance) of materials such as binders, briefs, and electronic products;
- Development of operating procedures/change management actions;
- Resourcing analyses, editing/writing and admin / operations duties as assigned for the cyber warfare training detachment;
- Assist with event planning.
- An Unexpired DoD Secret Security Clearance that is either Active or eligible for immediate re-activation;
- a 4-year degree is preferred;
- 8+ years of experience with analysis, budget and resource management and metrics development;
- Experience and familiarity with Navy funding types, as well as contracting processes;
- Experience coordinating events, including working with outside vendors, contractors and other commands and government agencies;
- Analytical skills in support of command / operation and in workforce development strategy;
- Familiarity with the Navy, including aviation programs and the acquisition workforce;
- Expertise in MS Office, with emphasis on Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience in the NAVAIR / Navy program environment is strongly desired.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Please apply via the link on this job post or via: http://omnitecinc.applytojob.com/apply/
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmation Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.