Compliance Corporation is accepting resumes through Thursday, October 25, 2018 for the following position located at Webster Field:
· Experienced Systems Engineer to work in the design, development, and test of complex systems comprising both hardware and software.
· Support of development of requirements, requirements tracking, system design & development, and verification and validation testing.
· The work will be performed in support of the US Navy in the development of IFF Systems.
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering and 4-6 years of related experience
· Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: C/C++, real-time operating systems, embedded systems, firmware design in VHDL
· Experience in requirements development and tracking
· Testing and trouble-shooting experience, including development of verification and validation test plans
· In support of NAWCAD 4.11.2, provide a wide range of technical services support in developing and maintaining Detection, Surveillance, and Air Traffic Control systems to support the warfighter.
· We seek a motivated and positive minded Computer Scientist and/or Engineer to support DoD contracts.
· Qualified candidates should have experience in software design, development, and testing. Primary responsibilities include software development in object-oriented programming for database web applications.
· Tasking will require working within an interdisciplinary group of production, logistics, finance, and system integration staff.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline and 1-3 years related experience
Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance
Knowledge in applied programming using object-oriented programming languages with ASP.Net, and HTML
Knowledge in relational database design and structured query languages
Visual Studio 2010-2015 development experience
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
21617 S. Essex Drive, Suite 34
Lexington Park, MD 20653
Equal Opportunity Employer
(M/F/H/V) Please “no phone calls”
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!