Project Analyst, Naval Air Systems Command
(job number 180034MD.PPT Analyst)
Work Location: Lexington Park, MD, 20653
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., (www.omnitecinc.com) has immediate openings for analysts and management support personnel to enable Navy Integrated Product Teams (IPT) to more rapidly and cost effectively deploy critical weapon systems to war-fighters across the Navy and Marine Corps.
Candidates are sought who: have strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills, like to solve problems, and enjoy working in a team environment. Job duties will include tasks such as: assisting with planning, developing and updating schedules, analyzing data, developing and presenting reports, and facilitating meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree and four (4) years of relevant work experience (substitutions: Associates and 8 years’ experience, High school diploma and 12 years’ experience);
- Experience building schedules or analyzing data related to projects or processes;
- Experience supporting NAVAIR programs or competency organizations, NAVAIR support contracts or NAVAIR suppliers;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suites, particularly Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- US citizenship and either an active clearance or the ability to obtain an Interim Secret clearance;
- Ability to work on-site with customers in Patuxent River, Maryland, 20653. There is no remote work or telecommuting available for these positions.
- Training is available once hired to expand upon existing knowledge. These roles have tremendous opportunities to learn advanced skills in project scheduling and project management to enhance future career opportunities.
- If you are a US Citizen and meet the requirements of this job, this is a great opportunity to be sponsored for your clearance.
- Occasional travel within the continental United States will be necessary for this position.
Please apply directly via this ad, or view all of our career opportunities and scroll to this position via: http://omnitecinc.applytojob.com/apply/
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.