We are seeking an Administrative Assistant - Installation / Production to join our team! The Production Assistant organizes, communicates and executes all administrative duties required to run our local office's installation department . Outgoing and organized are key traits needed to perform the duties of this position. A motivated problem solver will thrive in the position. The ability to manage multiple projects on a daily basis while communicating with both customers and management is imperative. We keep a strong team environment supporting each other in order to accomplish set goals individually, as well as for your department and the company as a whole.
- Process and input contract agreements
- Plan and schedule appointments and installs
- Maintain installation records
- Answer inbound telephone calls related to installation of products
- Problem solve customer service complaints regarding installation
- Keep organized filing systems
- Set schedules for multiple installation teams
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organization skills and the ability to document all actions is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous CRM experience
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, and paid vacations.
This is a position we are looking to fill as soon as possible, and if you would like to be considered for the position please email your resume, and contact information.
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- Prince George's County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!