Our wonderful front desk receptionist has decided to relocate for school so we are looking for an experienced front office receptionist who is responsible, reliable, a quick learner, and has dental knowledge to fill her shoes.
Essential job functions are as follow:
- Outgoing personality, expressing a positive demeanor, greets everyone with a friendly smile.
- Proper scheduling knowledge of appointments.
- Must be able to multitask and stay organized.
- Maintain physical patient charts.
- Assist hygienist with new patient paper work and probes.
- Maintain doctor and hygiene schedules with proper procedures.
- Confirm appointments that have not been confirmed through Televox.
36 hours a week Monday – Friday. Pay based on experience and benefits discussed at interview.
MUST HAVE A MINIMUM 2 YEAR PRIOR DENTAL EXPERIENCE. ONLY RESUMES WITH A MINIMUM OF 2 YEAR DENTAL EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT OUR OFFICE IN REGARDS TO THIS AD, IF CONTACTED RESUME WILL BE DISREGARDED.**
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Years of Experience Required||2|
- St. Mary's County
Member Since: Jun 3, 2017
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!