Dean Lumber & Supply Co. is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and creative professional with effective communication skills. The primary role will be to develop, implement and maintain marketing strategies to build and retain customer relationships and market presence.
· Develop, implement and execute a marketing strategy that is in line with company objectives
· Develop and mange the company’s marketing budget
· Manage all digital assets (website, social media, newsletters)
· Create and manage all digital and print marketing and communication materials
· Take company goals and implement them into marketing activities to increase website traffic and the number of inbound leads for the sales department.
· Identify potential markets for company’s products and services
· Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings to identify potential markets for products and services
· Establish programs to solicit supplier co-op and sponsorship funds
· Coordinate with purchasing team to develop marketing campaigns for sales and new product/program launches
· Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR or Communications
- Proficient with online content marketing and development of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn)
- Demonstratable experience with email marketing, lead generations and SEO
- A strong willingness to learn about our industry and the marketing processes
- Exemplary time management with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and control multiple tasks with fluctuating priorities
- Strong organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Team player with effective listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, confident and persuasive mindset.
Dean Lumber & Supply Co. has been providing high quality products and excellent customer service in Southern Maryland for over 80 years. We operate in an environment based on honesty, integrity and respect for our customers, suppliers and employees. We offer competitive salary commensurate with experience, as well as an extensive benefits package.
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!