We are currently seeking a motivated and detail oriented professional to join our Customer Service Center as a CSR/Dispatcher working in our Gambrills location. This position contributes to the success of Chaney Enterprises by ensuring flawless execution in the scheduling and delivery of orders. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; taking customer orders and entering them into the dispatch system, reviewing information with customers to ensure accuracy, scheduling/dispatching trucks appropriately to delivery sites, and monitoring truck activity to ensure timely delivery of orders.
The CSR/Dispatcher must communicate on a daily basis with management, sales, safety, delivery professionals, plant personnel, and other customer service staff members to coordinate resources and to resolve customer complaints and problems
- Receive customer orders over the phone for shipment of concrete and sand and gravel. Enter customer orders in computer system and ensure information is entered accurately to avoid erroneous deliveries and errors.
- Review information with customer to ensure sufficient quantities and materials are ordered. Verify delivery dates and times, delivery addresses, directions and any special instructions are accurate.
- Educate customers on products and make recommendations. Provide customers with the company website for valuable customer tools and resources.
- Process COD orders which includes quoting prices and quantities according to zones. Verify and approve all necessary information for credit card charges. Process credit card sales through telecheck machine.
- Interact daily with CSC personnel, customers, delivery professionals and plant personnel to ensure efficient and effective deliveries.
- Monitor daily KPI dashboards.
- Troubleshoot customer complaints and provide an appropriate resolution to the problem. Document and if necessary elevate to Manager and/or other appropriate manager (Sales, Operations, CCO, Safety) for resolution and follow-up.
- Promptly notify Safety, Operations Manager or other appropriate personnel of any accidents, material spills, or job site safety issues which may arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain customer relations with all customers.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative functions as required.
- Assist Dispatchers as needed.
- Work time will be indoors/office.
- Noise level will be moderate.
- Sit approximately 8 hours per day.
- Previous experience in a customer service or call center environment preferred.
- Knowledge in Sand and Gravel or Concrete industry preferred.
- Written communication, verbal communication, and basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to use a computer including Microsoft Office, Dispatch system.
- Data entry skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- Able to read maps and provide written and verbal directions. Familiar with on-line tools for maps and directions.
Interested applicants apply on-line at www.ChaneyEnterprises.com.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Customer Service|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||High School|
|Start Date||Monday, November 26, 2018|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!