MTech is looking for a highly motivated team member to lead our Contracts and Finance departments through our next phase of growth. Reporting directly to the company President, the Contracts and Finance Manager will be an integral part of our team responsible for all contractual and financial matters. The ideal candidate is looking for a fast-paced environment where they have a meaningful and direct impact on overall team success. The work will encompass a wide variety of applications including overall company strategy, new business development, proposal support and ongoing program management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and negotiate contract terms and conditions with customers
- Prepare contractual agreements and modifications, to include but not limited to, IDIQ, task order, FFP, T&M, CPFF, and NDA.
- Monitor, track, and reconcile all ceiling and funding per individual contract
- Manage Subcontractor, Vendor, and Consultant agreements to ensure compliance.
- Work with Program Managers to ensure all deadlines and conditions are met per contract terms and conditions.
- Develop company contract plan to align with strategic corporate goals.
- Support proposal activity and assist with pricing responses to RFP and RFQ’s.
- Lead team in monitoring and reconciling inter-company accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger.
- Manage preparation of monthly and year-end financial statements and reports. Coordinate the preparation of annual tax returns and annual financial statement audits
- Ensure financial transactions are recorded in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and DCAA guidelines.
- Coordinate with tax accounting firm, outside independent auditors, and regulatory agencies such as DCAA and oversee preparation of required items and reports.
- Coordinate work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records. Is further responsible for the implementation of agreed upon recommendations, related to areas of responsibility, resulting from the audit findings
- Assist with the development of indirect rate schedules and preparation of Incurred Cost Submissions.
- Work closely with the Administrative Staff pertaining to the recording of financial transactions and other accounting-related items.
- Must be a US Person (US Citizen, Green Card Holder or US Permanent Resident)
- BS Degree in business administration, accounting, finance or a relevant degree is highly desired.
- 10 (+) years of combined progressive experience in contracts and financial administration and management.
- A strong working knowledge of the FARs/DFARs, USC and other procurement related regulations
- A deep and successful background working with the Department of Defense and prime contractors including developing and negotiating multiple types of contracts, cradle to grave.
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with DCAA and DCMA
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy, an effective communicator, possess good interpersonal and presentation skills and be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||10+|
|Start Date||Monday, December 17, 2018|
- St. Mary's County
Member Since: Sep 14, 2018
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!