Training Support Analyst, NAVAIR
(job number 180036MD)
Alternate Title: Training Registrar
Note: An unexpired DoD Secret Clearance that is either Active or eligible for immediate re-activation is required.
Support the Navy with your business and project analysis skills and experience!
Work site location and zip code: Full Time Position onboard NAS Patuxent River, MD 20670
OMNITEC Solutions (www.omnitecinc.com) provides a wide range of expert research and decision-support analysis to facilitate strategy implementation and process improvement for the DoD / Navy acquisition portfolio of programs.
We are seeking a well-rounded business analyst with the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic team environment, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This individual should have the flexibility to take on a variety of tasks pertaining to workforce development such as the responsibility for collecting, aggregating, analyzing, tracking, and disseminating all training-related information for the purpose of helping leaders make policy decisions about training and education.
Duty and Responsibility Summary:
- Create class offerings in NAVAIR University system; Coordinate with course owner on dates and logistics; Open course to enrollment.
- Manage all course enrollments for upcoming courses; Review and track all enrollments with course owners and participants; Handle enrollment accommodations with participants.
- Continuously maintain and update course catalogs with reviews with Government clients.
- Maintain all training records and provide participants with certificates of completion.
- Manage instructor resources and schedule.
- Assist with logistical support of remote courses.
- Prepare yearly training analysis, metrics and projections, as well as calendar of training.
- Other related duties as required as well as ad-hoc administrative duties.
- An Unexpired DoD Secret Security Clearance that is either Active or eligible for immediate re-activation is required.
- BA or BS Degree in a business field or additional years in related experience.
- Eight (8+) or more years of experience with analysis of Navy projects, budget and or resource management, operations and metrics development.
- Excellent People Skills and the ability to excel in high-pressure environments.
- Strong experience and skill in operations and organization.
- Expertise in MS Office Suite with emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint, as well as strong skills in managing SharePoint.
- Experience in Adobe Captivate & embedding closed captioning for training, would be considered a Plus.
Please apply directly via this ad, or view all of our career opportunities and scroll to this position via: http://omnitecinc.applytojob.com/apply/
OMNITEC Solutions, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.