The Center for Life Enrichment (TCLE) is a Non-Profit organization based out of St. Mary’s County with locations in Calvert County. At The Center for Life Enrichment, our mission is to provide programs and support services that will increase the vocational and personal potential of individuals with disabilities.
TCLE is currently looking for energetic, resourceful individuals who are able to pay attention to detail specific plans and meet or exceed participant goals. Our Direct Support Professionals are responsible for engaging participants in an active and meaningful day, providing quality service to promote personal growth while ensuring safety. Ideal candidates will provide transportation for participants in company vehicles for learning and recreational activities in the community, develop new and continue existing ties with community businesses and recreations. This position also assists with daily living skills including personal care and administration of medication in a day support environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to think and problem solve creatively
- Strong time-management skills
-The ability to provide a meaningful day
- Experienced in financial management and accounting in the non-profit sector a plus;
- Computer skills including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to supervise and motivate assigned staff;
- Follow strict deadlines and be highly organized;
- Read, interpret, and apply laws, rules and regulations;
- Self motivate
-Work independently or within a group
- Coach others and incorporate life skills
- Develop strong partnerships with the community
- Performs other duties as assigned
Educations and Experience:
High school diploma or GED, Driver’s License with a driving record that is acceptable to our insurance carrier. Experience in the Human Services field desired
In order to be considered for the position, all applicants must complete an online application at www.tcle.org.
The Center for Life Enrichment is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic covered by law.
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!