If you are an ambitious and highly motivated sales professional looking for a great opportunity, join our sales team at Chaney Enterprises! We are seeking an energetic Sales & Business Development Representative to develop and maintain strong working customer relationships and grow sales accounts for our Prince Georges County and Washington, DC Market Area.
- Develop itineraries to maintain contact with customers within assigned territories to ensure customer satisfaction and build strong personal relationships with company owners and other key personnel with products and services and to determine additional needs.
- Monitor business leads utilizing the established Major Bid Process to include monitoring CMD’s, developing referrals, contacting non-active customers, monitoring issuance of permits, and servicing current customer, in addition to attending major bid openings as needed or directed.
- Be customer centric by recording all customer information, interactions and activities in CRM.
- Prepare quotes for customers providing information on pricing in accordance with established pricing matrix, quality of products and services. Place orders with appropriate department and monitor product and delivery of order.
- Troubleshoot customer complaints/problems regarding billing, quality, quantity, and service. Provide efficient resolutions to instill customer satisfaction. Assist Billing and Credit departments in resolving account issues.
- Actively participate in networking events, such as community events, meetings, seminars and non-profit activities to promote company products and services. Entertain customers to develop and enhance effective customer relations.
- Compile information and prepare accurate and timely daily sales reports and monthly mileage/expense reports. Prepare customer profile forms for Credit department including classification of customer.
- Assist other departments as required for customer service, project status reports and resolution of problems.
- Prepare projected business outlook for assigned territories.
- Perform quality control tests to ensure product standards are in compliance with specifications as needed.
- Experience working in Sales (3 years minimum).
- Written communication, verbal communication, and mathematical skills.
- Ability to use a computer, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use the CRM (customer relationship management) software (Salesforce).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to transport oneself in and around assigned territories.
- Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
Industry Related Experience or Skills:
- Background in concrete, construction, mining operations or building materials (preferred).
Education Required: College/Undergrad
Bilingual in Spanish Preferred: Yes
Chaney Enterprises...Great People, Great Benefits, Great Place to Work!!
Apply on-oline now for immediate consideration...www.ChaneyEnterprises.com!
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||3|
|Wage/Salary||Base plus Comission|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!