Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full - Time
- Design, develop, and implement business intelligence solutions including analytic reports, queries, and dashboards
- Gather reporting, dashboard, and metric requirements for BI solutions
- Create and test data visualizations and integrate into existing applications
- Develop and maintain queries to provide customized data.
- Creates and modifies dashboard metrics to customer specified requirements.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 year experience designing and developing business intelligence solutions using Business Objects, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau, Cognos, SAP Dashboards, Lumira, or a related tool
- SQL experience preferred
- Experience working in an Agile environment desired
Must be eligible for a secret clearance. Active secret clearance desired. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at email@example.com or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.Pay TransparencyEmployee Polygraph Protection ActEmployee Rights under the Family and Medical Leave ActEqual Employment Opportunity
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline is preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.