Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Lead ISO Auditor in Saint Inigoes, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-Time
- ISO9001:2015 Lead Auditor, teacher and coach.
- Audit all projects within SAIW to their documented Quality Management System (QMS), evaluating all documentation and records necessary to establish conformance with the organizations QMS requirements.
- Issue corrective action requests and follow up / approve responses.
- Working with all levels of staff and leadership within the organization up to and including project leads and branch heads.
- Coaching and training related to QMS and requirements.
- Continuous auditing, training, coaching of an organization of about 180 employees performing product development work in DOD communication systems and components, software and systems.
- Identify gaps, communicate and follow up to ensure the organization responds.
- Coordinate annual certification audit.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years or greater experience auditing to QMS systems in engineering product development organizations.
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of engineering, product development, validation, inspection, and quality control processes.
- Ability to present to large groups, organize and coordinate audit schedules and report outs.
- Knowledge of quality management systems, computers, PowerPoint, spreadsheets, Word documents, document control software, CARS & SARS.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Lead Auditor.
- Experience with technical writing.
- Experience using MS Excel and Power Point.
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
BS or BA in Engineering, Finance or Management required
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at email@example.com or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.Pay TransparencyEmployee Polygraph Protection ActEmployee Rights under the Family and Medical Leave ActEqual Employment Opportunity
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.