Announcement Date: January 12, 2019
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices McNelis Group Properties, a locally owned Southern Maryland real estate brokerage, is searching for dynamic candidates to provide support for the company’s REALTORS®, employees, and clients.
Core values at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices McNelis Group Properties are individual initiative, creativity, organization, and follow through.
The Client Care Specialist’s duties include:
· Performing opening and closing activities for a real estate brokerage.
· Maintains safe, stocked and clean office space and conference rooms
· Answering and directing calls with a pleasant tone and branded messaging.
· Receives, records, and sorts mail and deliveries.
· Utilize office marketing and operations proprietary software to support agents.
· Perform graphic design and other clerical related duties as assigned.
· Ability to take direction and follow standard operating procedures.
Other related duties include:
· Maintain awareness of the company’s listings and marketing initiatives.
· Attend and participate in various meetings as directed.
Interested candidates should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title: Client Care Specialist in the subject line. We look forward to reviewing your credentials.
No phone calls please.
Position is part-time (14 hrs/wk)
Salary Range: $10.10 per hour or higher commensurate with experience.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices McNelis Group Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Part-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Wage/Salary||$10.10 per hour|
|Start Date||Monday, January 21, 2019|
Member Since: Jan 12, 2019
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!