POSITION: CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: California, MD
COMPANY INFORMATION: Alaire Technologies is a veteran owned small defense business, with offices in Lorton, VA and California, MD. We support DOD customers with research, development, test and evaluation of advanced technologies for combat aircraft self-protection systems. We also assist DOD customers with International airborne electronic warfare cooperative test and evaluation projects and initiatives.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: This position participates as a member of the leadership team, reporting directly to the company’s CEO and President. Assists CEO/President in assessing overall company operational and contract performance. Specific responsibilities include:
- · Assisting with corporate strategic planning—understanding, supporting, and furthering the company’s mission and vision.
- · Creating & monitoring annual program budgets and assisting with their submission to DCAA/DCMA
- · Assisting CEO/President with new defense contract proposals
- · Assisting with reviewing Statements of Work as well as Labor Categories to ensure potential personnel fit within contractual requirements.
- · Identifying and tracking prime and subcontract financial expenditures, ceiling, budgets and funding for all defense contract types such as CPFF, T&M, FFP, and IDIQ Task Orders
- · Managing Sub-Contractors & Consultants to include executing Sub-Contractor & Consulting Agreements, Task Orders/Purchase Orders, Teaming Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- · Bi-weekly Prime & Sub-Contractor invoicing of $250 - 500k+ in Accounts Receivables.
- · Reviewing, accepting, tracking and analyzing contract performance to include analysis of CLIN/SLIN/ACRN status, how long the contract/Task Order funding is good for and when it expires.
- · Tracking ACRNs to ensure expenditures stay within their funding limitations.
- · Preparing monthly financial CDRL reports for Government customers.
- · Coordinating regularly with government PMs, CORs and BFMs.
- · Preparing contract financial projections through Periods of Performance for various Government customers.
- · Utilizing Unanet resource management, project accounting and financial software to manage contracts and project numbers.
- · Training employees on company personnel policies and procedures, operations procedures and use of Unanet timekeeping/expenditure tracking system.
- · Experience with Unanet resource management, project accounting and financial software
- · 10+ years of hands on experience in a DOD contract atmosphere;
- · Excellent MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint skills;
- · Experience with FAR and DFAR compliance;
- · Experience with DCAA, DCMA, WAWF, DFAS.
- · Experience with GSA OASIS, MOCAS, Seaport-e a plus.
- · A bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or related field.
- ·10+ years’ direct experience in defense small business administration and contract management can substitute for BA/BS degree.
- Master’s degree preferred.
Alaire Technologies offers excellent pay and benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid holidays, sick days and a 401K plan with company matching.
Salary is negotiable based on individual's qualifications and experience.
US CITIZENSHIP and an active DOD SECRET level security clearance are required for this position.
TO APPLY: Please send resumes to: email@example.com
|Employment Sector||Federal Government|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||10|
|Start Date||Monday, April 15, 2019|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!