Accounts Payable Specialist
Do you want to be a part of a growing company? Victor Stanley, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of site furnishings. From benches and bike racks to smart litter receptacles, which use our Relay Sensor and Service to enable efficient collection routing, we meticulously design, engineer and manufacture every detail to ensure our site furnishings will withstand the test of time. Carefully integrated designs and innovative use of materials and technology embody our commitment to produce durable, strong, functional, attractive and comfortable site furniture. We have been in business since 1962 and our products can be found in more than twenty other countries.
We have an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist. The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the full cycle processing of Accounts Payable. The ideal candidate must be proficient in data entry, possess strong communication skills, be detail oriented and work well in a busy environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist in documenting and implementing departmental standard operating procedures
- Reviews and verifies all purchase orders, statements, and invoices
- Identifies and resolves any discrepancies
- Enters purchase orders and invoices into the accounting database
- Obtains approvals on invoices and check requests
- Codes invoices
- Update and maintains vendor database
- Scans documents and maintain electronic files
- Ability to process and follow up on rush items
- Performs general office duties such as answering telephones and handling routine office tasks as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
This position requires an advance degree or a high school diploma/equivalent with one year of work related experience. We offer a fine benefits package. Join a staff of bright and dedicated people who are participating in the growth of this very solid and well-respected company.
https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=vsinc&ccId=80814664_861&type=MP&lang=en_US& amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; lt; /p>
Apply in Person: 2103 Brickhouse Rd., Dunkirk, MD 20754
Equal Opportunity EmployerMinorities/Female/Veterans/Disabilities
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||1|
|Start Date||Wednesday, July 5, 2017|
- Calvert County
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!