The Calvert County Health Department, Finance Department, desires to fill an Accountant Intern position for a candidate with a talent for detail and organization. Under direct supervision, the intern works directly with the Finance staff to develop, analyze, and report financial information to assist management in budget planning and compliance.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks:
· Budget projections
· Monthly and quarterly budget reports
· Expenditure and invoice tracking
· Monthly reconciliation of expenditure reports
· Reconcile expenditure reports with inventory reports·
Education and Experience:
· Enrolled in, or completed, a Baccalaureate degree program in accounting.
· Good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
· Completed 9 credit hours of major required courses.
· Demonstrated knowledge of spreadsheets (i.e., Microsoft Excel).
Hours are flexible, 8 to 24 hours per week. Compensation is $12 to $15 per hour with no benefits. If interested, send resume to Jarrad.Winman@maryland.gov
Closing Date: 05/10/19.
|Employment Sector||State Government|
|Type of Position||Internship|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- Calvert County
- Prince Frederick
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Prince Frederick, Maryland
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!