Innovation. . .Creativity. . . Service. . . and Entrepreneurial Spirit . . .
Compliance Corporation is accepting resumes through Wednesday, May 15, 2019 for the following position located in St. Inigoes, MD (Machine Shop):
Lead Engineering Technician V (Lead) for Engineering, prototyping and fabrication shop
Summary: Supervises and schedules work for Engineering Technicians, Machinist, Sheet Metal Workers, Welders, Spray Painter, Trade Helpers and Tool Room Attendant. Also works as an Engineering Technician.
This position is a Full-time position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Serves as the primary interface and point of contact between Site Program Manager and the workforce.
· Plans, directs or coordinates the operations of the engineering, prototyping and fabrications shop, leading a team of skilled artisans and craftsman in support of broad range of shop functions and departments.
· Duties also include coordinating the schedules of incoming work and development and update of shop load plans.
· Provides direction, consultative services and over-site/quality assessment functions for a team of technicians and model makers.
· Schedules work to meet established priorities and deadlines.
· Selects and assigns personnel to meet technical requirements.
· Inspects work in progress and upon completion to assure all requirements are met.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required..
Education and Experience:
· This position requires eight (8) years of experience in performing the foregoing functions of managing, operating, controlling mechanical, engineering, prototyping and/or fabrication shop programs; and, experience could be attained in either building trades or instrumentation sheet metal or mechanical trades.
· This position also requires a High School Diploma or High School equivalency certification.
· At least three (3) years of experience in support of Navy Acquisition management.
· Requires a Secret clearance.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please “No Phone Calls”
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||8|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Lexington Park, Maryland
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!