Reliable Contracting Company, Inc., now in our 91st year of business in the state of Maryland, has multiple opening in the White Plains MD location. More than 40% of our employees have been with Reliable for 10 years or more, and many represent second- and third-generation employees from the same family!
We are currently looking for experienced heavy equipment operators, pipelayers, foreman and superintendent· Must be familiar with utility or grading work site
· Be physically able to perform labor related tasks
· Must have own transportation to work as we are not accessible by public transportation.
· This is a full-time day position with some weekend and night work necessary.
· Able to work in a safe manner, follow OSHA guidelines and keep work area clean.
· Reliable attendance. Must have a positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment.
· Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
· Reliable Contracting is a drug-free company. Applicants will be required to take a post-hire drug screen and physical exam if offered a position.
· Minimum age requirement is 18 due to the hazardous nature of work.
· Competitive pay
· Weekly pay with direct deposit
· Health, Dental and Vision Plans
· 401 K, Profit Sharing and more …
How to apply:
Send your resume or apply in our White Plains Office
10315 Theodore Green Blvd.
White Plains, MD 20695
Se Habla español!
Reliable is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Women and Veterans are welcome and encouraged to apply.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Wage/Salary||Based of experience|
- Charles County
- White Plains
Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
White Plains, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!