Are you looking for steady work? Do you enjoy working with your hands? Do you like being part of a team? Then keep reading!
BuilderUp is a building materials supply company with two retail locations and a manufacturing location. Our mission is, “To provide structure. We will rise above the chaos in our industry and deliver the awesomeness our customers crave.” We are seeking Truss Fabricatorswho are key to completing our mission at our Owings, MD truss plant.
The Truss Fabricatorposition is a great entry level position in our company. All day, every day you will be responsible for building high quality roof trusses. Our customers rely on the work we do to keep a protective roof over their families and businesses. This is tough work. Our plant is covered and somewhat enclosed, but it’s hot in the summer and it’s cold in the winter.
Day Shift Available:
- Day Shift, Monday through Friday, 6am to 2:30pm and some Saturdays as needed
Some of the duties include:
- Manual truss assembly
- Operate machinery to cut and perform fitting or fastening.
- Clean equipment, floors, and work areas.
- Load pallets and trucks.
Successful performance in this position will primarily be measured by increased consistency in quality of work. Secondarily, success will be measured by improving the work processes. We need you to make us better!This position is not for the faint of heart.
- Character that matches our culture is more important than job skills. We are looking for a positive attitude, reliability, professionalism, initiative, respect, integrity, and an attitude of gratitude.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to communicate with supervisors and other employees.
- Ability to climb, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs. consistently.
- Must be able to withstand dusty and loud environment.
- Must be able to withstand outside weather conditions (warehouse is not climate controlled).
- Truss or manufacturing experience.
- Wood carpentry experience.
Great Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life ins, disability, 401k, paid time off, paid holidays and more.
Apply on-line at www.builderup.com for immediate consideration!
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Start Date||Friday, February 22, 2019|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!