Historic Sotterley, Inc. is seeking someone to fill the role of Finance Manager as a full-time employee. This person is responsible for all of the organization’s day to day accounting practices, to include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing financial reports, processing payroll, and managing account payable and receivable.
· Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
· Manage accounts receivable and payable
· Review and process reimbursements
· Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments
· Keep records of invoices and payments
· Manager Company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premiums)
· Identify and address account discrepancies
· Manage payroll processes
· Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
· Manage the preparation of company’s budget
· Liase with auditors to ensure monitoring of company finances is maintained
· Proven work experience as a finance administrator or similar role
· Hands-on experience with QuickBooks
· Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts using financial Excel functions)
· Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
· Time-management and organization skills
· BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
· 5 years of experience preferred
Please send your resume to the contact stated within.
Looking for an immediate fill once the appropriate candidate has been identified.
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- St. Mary's County
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!