All tower climbers, leads and foreman needed
I am looking for ambitious individuals with a technical background to join the company. I am recruiting for positions as Tower leads and Top hands for all phases of tower work including Maintenance services, construction and upgrades. Part of WNG's corporate vision is to value our employees and provide them with a rewarding experience that recognizes their talents, and helps develop them as telecommunications experts. We are interested in technical professionals who are looking to contribute and share in the growth and development of this team.
While we are hiring all up and down the east coast. I am looking for ambitious individuals to work in MD, DC, VA, DE and south central PA. I am offering between $20-$30 per hour for qualified individuals. Qualified individuals can also receive up $1000 in signing bonus based off of experience. You must have a driver’s license and pass a physical. Our benefits and my POC info is listed below.
Feel free to contact me any time.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees
Benefit plans provided to employees are as follows:
· Medical, Hospital, & Prescription -WNG offers a medical and prescription plan through Allied Benefit Systems, Inc.
· Dental - The dental plan is provided by Principal Financial Group
· Life - Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Long-Term disability benefits are offered through Principal Financial Group. There is no employee cost for these plans
· Life Insurance benefit of $50,000
· AD&D benefits up to $50,000
· LTD - 60% of your base salary to a max monthly amount of $5,000 after 60 days
· Voluntary Life Insurance - Additional life insurance is provided through Met Life up to $500,000. Spouse and child life insurance available to a maximum of $5,000
· Vision - Voluntary vision coverage is provided through AIG/ Eye Med
· Retirement - A 401(k) plan is provided through John Hancock. The company match is 100% for the first 3% employee contribution and 50% for the next 2% employee contribution
· Health Advocacy Service - An employee advocacy service offered through Health Advocate
· PTO Bank (Paid Time Off) - time off for employees is provided to FT staff and PT staff receives time off on a pro-rated basis
· Holidays - holidays are provided to employees in addition to PTO time
Call if interested
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Years of Experience Required||1|
|Wage/Salary||$50,000 to 80,000|
|Start Date||Monday, June 17, 2019|
- Prince George's County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!