Options for Senior America, a 30-year old home health care agency is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Certified Medication Technicians (CMTs), and Geriatric Nursing Assistants (GNAs)to providehourly in-home care for senior adults in the Southern Maryland area. We have cases available to start immediately. If you are a Marylandstate licensed CNA, CMT, or GNA who would like to provide one-on-one care for a senior adult in his or her home this job is for you.
Please call our LaPlata branch office at301-392-1387for more information and immediate consideration. You may also apply directly via this advertisement.
I. Job Description:
· Assist with all activities of daily living
· Help with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal care requirements
· Medication reminders
· Full transfers
· Light housekeeping
· Meal preparation
· Transport to and from shopping and appointments
· Must be a Maryland state licensed CNA, GNA or CMT
· Must have at least one year experience in home health care
· Must be dedicated, reliable, and sensitive to the needs of the elderly
· Must be willing to travel to and around LaPlata, Maryland
· Must be able to successfully pass a background screening
· Driver's License and personally owned vehicle preferred
· Must be able to transport client if required
III. Company Description:
Options for Senior America is a Home Health Care agency offering in-home health care services to seniors and adults. Options started in 1989 and has grown to be one of the leading home care agencies in the area. We have 17 offices in the Eastern United States and provide services in MD, DC, VA, PA, NC, GA, FL, IN, and OH.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Health Care|
|Type of Position||1099 Contractor|
|Education Required||High School|
|Years of Experience Required||1|
- So. Maryland
- All Cities
Member Since: Dec 13, 2016
La Plata, Maryland
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!