Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Data Architect/Analyst in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full - Time
- Performing data analysis and database design/development
- Performing application design, specifically in SharePoint
- Developing data visualization tools, i.e. Qlik, Tableau
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years SharePoint experience required
- Experience conducting data analysis
- Database design/architecture experience
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience providing support to NAVAIR IT applications/projects desired
- Experience with Qlik or Tableau desired
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
High School diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.