Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Senior Software Developer in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Design, develop, implement, and sustain complex large-scale C#/.NET web applications
- Modify existing ASP.NET WebForms
- Assist in the design and development of Oracle database objects including tables, views, stored procedures, and scheduled jobs
- Assist in analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design
- Conduct unit testing and assist with integration testing
- Provide leadership and mentoring to junior developers
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 8 years of web-based, full stack software development experience, specifically with C#/.NET framework required
- Demonstrated Oracle and/or SQL Server database experience/knowledge required
- Experience with transactional application development highly desired
- Experience with nHibernate and/or MVC highly desired
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred
- Team Foundation Server experience desired
Active Secret clearance required. Interim Secret acceptable to start. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.