Founded in 1997, Don Selvy Enterprises Inc. (DSE) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with offices in Patuxent River, MD, Bel Air, MD and Jacksonville, FL. DSE leverages modern engineering, business, and management practices to enhance the business productivity of our clients. DSE employs highly experienced managers, expert technical personnel, and subject matter experts in order to capture the composition of the organization, design the information-driven solution, incorporate the best practices, and achieve the organization’s objective. We are always seeking qualified individuals to join our team!
Senior Systems Engineer: The qualified applicant will be responsible for providing guidance in development of a complex rotary wing aircraft. Fifteen (15) years experience with NAVAIR Acquisition and Systems Engineering practices and an active Secret clearance is required. The applicant will:
- Administer and lead technical interchange meetings, working groups and design reviews
- Support the development of a technical readiness assessment (TRA) of the system of systems, including all interfaces to generate appropriate technology readiness levels (TRLs)
- Develop and coordinate transition plans and roadmaps with stakeholders to transition program capabilities, technology and products to Navy tactical air platforms
- Monitor contractor and vendor performance relative to program objectives and assess conformance to requirements
- Provide support for planning and conducting System Engineering Technical Reviews (SETRs), Test and Evaluation support including flight test planning, scheduling, flight clearances, and system/subsystem certification
- Support Engineering Investigations (EIs), which includes on-site support, by performing engineering analysis, testing, data review and report writing
- Resolve issues, tasks and action items; manage, archive and organize program-related engineering information and documentation; and utilize joint Contractor / Government best practices to vet and resolve specific engineering challenges with program management and logistics personnel
- Provide system engineering expertise on system architecture, interface, and integration management
- Conduct independent technical review of program documentation and proposals from the prime contractor
- Provide systems engineering expertise on airworthiness management of EDRAP, flight clearances, NATOPS, and NATIP
The candidate must be an experienced systems engineering professional that is highly-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The candidate will work closely with other engineers and scientists to solve complex technical problems and act as strategic adviser regarding all elements of the project. The candidate must be a team-oriented self-starter with the ability to multi-task, communicate effectively, and produce quality products in a timely manner.
This position is available immediately in Lexington Park, MD
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Years of Experience Required||15|
- St. Mary's County
- Lexington Park
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!