Office Assistant : Front Desk
The following qualifications must be met in order to be considered for the position of Office Assistant:
- Must have proficiency in math, some bookkeeping, accounting experience preferred.
- Must have proficiency in verbal and written communications. Answering phones and sending emails are daily occurrences.
- Customer service and conflict resolution skills needed
- College Degree preferred. High School diploma and three years work experience mandatory
- 30+ hours a week guaranteed
- Assist with rent collections, late notices, tenant/homeowner issues, generate letters to tenants, create and send owner statements.
- Assist in taking move out notices, pursue maintenance requests, coordinate with vendors when necessary.
- Participate in leasing duties when necessary such as handing out or receiving keys, scheduling, coordinating/following up with utility transfers, data entry, digital scanning and making photocopies.
- Ability to learn and navigate Property Management software.
- Knowledge of basic home maintenance preferred.
- Send all Resumes via email or fax.
Note: The responsibilities and requirements of this position may vary by region or by community due to location, market or other factors.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Part time w/ Full time optional|
|Education Required||College preferred|
|Years of Experience Required||3|
|Start Date||Monday, August 12, 2019|
- St. Mary's County
- Great Mills
Member Since: Feb 4, 2016
Great Mills, Maryland
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!