Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a Requirements Analyst/Tester in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full - Time
- Analyze, document, troubleshoot, and test applications.
- Develop detailed test plans and procedures for test cases/scenarios based on requirements.
- Document and perform detailed analysis of test results and adjust test cases accordingly.
- Communicate and document test results that are inconsistent with requirements and design specifications.
- Meet with customers to gather, document, and analyze requirements.
- Convert requirements into epics, user stories, or features and input into Jira.
- Work closely with software developers to ensure understanding of and adherence to requirements.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience performing requirements analysis and software testing support to an IT project or program is required.
- Familiarity with agile methodology, use cases and other requirements gathering and management disciplines.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, writing and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence preferred.
- Experiencing testing products developed using Business Intelligence tools including QlikSense, Tableau, or Power BI is preferred.
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
A bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited through a U.S. Department of Education approved agency is preferred. Commensurate experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at email@example.com or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.