KELLY GENERATOR & EQUIPMENT, INC.,
KELLY GENERATOR & EQUIPMENT OF PA & WV, INC.,
is a full service distributor of emergency standby and prime power located in one of the largest demand markets for power generation in the country. We are located in the mid-Atlantic region servicing Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, West Virginia, and Western Pennsylvania.
We offer SALES, SERVICE, PARTS, RENTALS & TRAINING
WE PROVIDE RENTAL GENERATORS – 20kW UP TO 2 MEGS
(1.5 MEGS are available with the ability to provide 9.5 MEGS when paralleled)
Immediate opening for a CFO/CONTROLLER at our Owings, Maryland headquarters.
We are growing and looking for an experienced CFO/Controller, responsible for the financial and accounting operations of the company to include ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets, report financial results, and development of financial and operating strategy.
· Develop, maintain, enforce documented system of accounting policies and procedures
· Oversee operation of current accounting department to include revising organizational structure adequate for achieving department’s goals/objectives
· Provide timely and accurate analysis of: budgets, financial reports and financial trends to assist CEO/President and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities
· Establish effective development of solutions to business challenges
· Continue improvement of budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues that impact department budgets
· Enhance bank and deposit relationships, initiate appropriate strategies to optimize cash position
· Develop cash flow projection process and reporting to meet company’s operational needs
· Oversee financial perspective on contracts company may enter into
· Other duties as needed
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, 10+ years of progressively responsible experience., CPA preferred
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Matching, Profit Sharing, PTO and more
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||10|
|Wage/Salary||Commensurate with experience|
|Start Date||Monday, September 9, 2019|
- Calvert County
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!