Beuchert Excavating, Inc., a residential and commercial site development company located in southern Maryland, is seeking a reliable, motivated and experienced Heavy Equipment Operator.
The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate heavy grading equipment
- Responsible for safety of anyone/anything that enters your work area
- Achieve maximum production from the equipment
- Have knowledge of hazards associated with equipment operation
- Fuel and grease equipment daily
- Keep equipment clean from dirt and excess grease
- Check machine before operating it - fluids, tires, battery, tracks, etc.
- Change equipment attachments
- Assist in other useful work when your machine is not in use
- 3+ years of experience as a heavy equipment operator
- Experience operating heavy grading equipment
- Must be able to take direction from a superintendent and carry out plan
- Considerable knowledge of occupational hazards and safe work practices
- Must be reliable and responsible and have three character references
- Must quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, HRA, 401K, and other voluntary benefits. Paid holidays and vacation
Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
Please apply online, email resume to email@example.com, or in-person at 12340 Crain Highway, Suite 200, Newburg, MD 20664. Phone: (301) 259-2238.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Years of Experience Required||3|
|Wage/Salary||Commensurate with experience|
|Start Date||Wednesday, September 4, 2019|
- Charles County
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!