We are seeking an experienced LPN or Registered Nurse with the ability to administer quality nursing care in a pediatric medical home environment for a part-time position. Interested applicants should send resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 240-419-5217.
- Practice supports System and Nursing Strategic Plans, Shared Leadership, and the principles of medical home team/based care.
- Ability to provide care coordination in a pediatric medical home
- Practices within the limits of the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Maryland and adheres to institutional policies, procedures and standards.
- Practices within the standards of the American Nurses Association for: Scope and Standards of Practice, Code of Ethics for Nursing, Nursing’s Social Policy Statement and Specialty Nursing Standards for his/her area(s) of clinical practice.
- Duties include but are not limited to the administration of vaccines, triaging patient phone calls, care coordination of special needs patients and providing care plans for them.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Health Care|
|Type of Position||Part-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- Charles County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!