BalanceLogic®, a growing provider of Business Support Services is currently seeking a sharp, professional, and motivated full time Office Assistant/Bookkeeper. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of Business Support possible. If you are looking for excellent career and growth opportunities then come join our growing, fun, and friendly company!
This position serves as the first point of contact for the office and requires exceptional people skills for daily interactions with clients, vendors, and internal staff. Must be extremely detailed oriented, computer savvy, organized, able to multi-task, enjoy challenges, and excel in high pressure situations. This person is a team player, who takes pride in his/her work and is a dedicated and loyal employee.
This position is responsible for providing daily administrative and bookkeeping support at our headquarters office in Waldorf, MD.
The successful candidate MUST have at least two years’ experience in QuickBooks, as well as experience in general ledger, journal entries, and standard A/R, A/P. The candidate must have excellent personal skills and be able to work well within a diverse group of settings.
Experience with posting and scheduling posts on popular social media sites. Understanding how social media and digital marketing supports and impacts small businesses.
This position offers challenging work, great atmosphere, and unlimited room to grow.
- Bookkeeping: AP/AR / Purchase Orders / Monthly Reports / Bank Reconciliations / QuickBooks Pro
- Code, match and post invoices into QuickBooks in a timely manner
- Maintain customer, vendor, and sales information
- Interact with vendors regarding payments and schedules and coordinates meetings
- Financials, balance sheets and bank/credit card reconciliations
- Development of policies and procedures
- Ability to manage money and cash flow
- Familiar with posting on popular social media platforms
- Understand how social media works for a business
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years bookkeeping experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- MUST have QuickBooks experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong Knowledge of AP/AR and general accounting and bookkeeping practices.
Some of the benefits we offer: Life Insurance/ Holidays / Performance Bonuses.
Applicants selected will be subject to a background investigation. All candidates will be required to take a pre-employment assessment to determine skill level.
To apply: Email your resume as a Microsoft Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachment to email@example.com.
|Job Field||Not Specified|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- Charles County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!