The Development/Communications Coordinator preforms marketing, endowments, capital campaigns, and fundraising events for the school. In addition, routine social media, email, and communications functions such as Twitter, Instagram, and weekly KCA Intouch, Bi-annual “Eagle magazine” and publications would be performed. The person must be willing to work closely with our Events Coordinator in planning and executing events.
The following are the tasks required for this positon:
· Engage in promoting or creating good will for The King’s Christian Academy with our local churches, business and partners who support KCA. Writing or selecting favorable publicity material and releasing it through various communications media.
· Research, write and support grant development for The King’s Christian Academy.
· Maintaining and updating our website to promote a seeker friendly web page.
· Capturing and communicating clearly the ideals, diversity and character of KCA by honoring Christ and Inspiring excellence.
· Education and/or Experience, College preferred, experience can replace college
· Strong communication and computer skills
· Familiar with desktop publishing, Weebly, InDesign (or similar programs)
· Experience with fundraising
· Extensive writing, editing and creating communication pieces
· Photography is a bonus, but not a must
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Years of Experience Required||2|
|Start Date||Monday, November 4, 2019|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!