HB Child Care has a part-time position open for an enthusiastic, trustworthy, self-motivated qualified teacher's aide. With opportunities for advancement. The candidate must be willing to train on MSDE OCC regulations for a large family childcare home, work with a team of experienced ECE professionals, have good customer service skills, have experience working with children ages six months to five years and provide a medical report and pass a background check.
This position offers paid training, a warm caring and professional environment, a small group setting, opportunities for advancement, professional development training, and flexible hours.
HB Child Care LLC is looking for a fun, talented and motivated teacher who can make a difference in the lives of children and build their self-esteem. We are the best early childhood program in the area and we only want the best-qualified candidates.
The part-time teacher's aide candidate responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Assist teachers in working with a mixed age group in activities and lessons designed to promote physical activity, self-confidence, and creativity in an environment made for exploration and discovery.
- Create a safe and caring environment.
- Assist the teacher with developing schedules and routines that ensure adequate activities/events, rest, social, creativity, and imaginative playtime.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with children and parents.
- Maintain and understand the health and safety standards required by the MSDE Office of Child Care.
- All other duties that incorporate the vision and mission HB Child Care LLC maintains.
Employee benefits and requirements:
Monday-Friday and four Saturday events per year
Paid college tuition for teacher education after minimum requirements are met.
Paid professional development opportunities
Flexible hours (maximum 25 per hours week)
Closed holidays and weekends
*Must have a current staff qualification card on file at the Office of Childcare.
This position is available on November 11, 2019
The applicant must complete an application and interview process. References are required for all candidates.