Spalding Consulting, Inc.is seeking a ETL Developer in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Performing data collection, data analysis, testing, and troubleshooting on large quantities of aircraft readiness data
- Analyzing data from source systems; designing and developing extraction programs/scripts; loading source data into target systems or data warehouse.
- Provide configuration management for data, information, files, and documents.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years of experience conducting data extraction and loading
- MS Excel experience required
- Proficiency with SQL required
- Experience providing support to NAVAIR IT applications/projects desired.
- Experience with Business Objects, Informatica, and TOAD preferred.
- Experience with JSON and VB desired.
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
High School diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.