Large Organization located in Camp Springs, MD has an opening for an experienced Accounting Manager. This position is responsible for the Company’s day-to-day financial operations, accounting practices, procedures, records and reports. Strong communication, organizational skills and detail orientation is a must. We offer a competitive salary as well as a full benefits package. Please send resumes via e-mail to: email@example.com or fax to: 301-702-6060.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Demonstrate ability in problem solving
· Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel
· Monthly close and general ledger maintenance along with preparing monthly financial reporting package
· Management of invoicing and payroll processing
· Provide leadership and coordination of company financial audits, planning and accounting functions
· Ensure company accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles
· Tax Compliance, maintain insurance policies, coordinate annual audits
· Special projects as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree or 3-5 years Accounting Management experience
· Preferred experience using MS Dynamics SL and FRx Financial Reporting
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. The employer is an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
- So. Maryland
- All Counties
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Camp Springs, Maryland
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!