KELLY GENERATOR & EQUIPMENT, INC.,
KELLY GENERATOR & EQUIPMENT OF PA & WV, INC.,
We are a rapid response, full-service distributor of emergency standby and prime power generators located in the mid-Atlantic region that covers Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia, West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania.
WE PROVIDE RENTAL GENERATORS - 20kw up to 2 MEGS
(1.5 MEGS are available with the ability to provide 9.5 Megs when paralleled)
GENERATOR SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- Coordinate daily schedule with the Service Dispatcher
- Diagnoses causes of generator problems and/or failures
- Communicate with inside staff regarding the status of work orders
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance as scheduled
- Prepare paperwork for requesting parts needed to repair generator systems
- Participate in “ON-CALL” rotation
- Respond to emergency service calls after hours during “On-Call” rotation
- Relay customer information to the office and assist fellow technicians as needed
- Stay up to date on service bulletins
- Maintain Service Training Certifications
- Attend service meetings as assigned
High School Diploma (Vocational or GED).
Experience should include a background in electrical and/or diesel engines.
Accredited generator courses a plus.
Documented clean driving record. Computer savvy with Microsoft-based products.
Must be able to service, repair, and troubleshoot the engine, as well as the alternator end and controls of the equipment
Must be able to withstand climate fluctuations and sustain working in cold, hot, humid, and windy environmental conditions that are associated with working outside as well indoors with generator machinery
EGSA Certification is a plus, Military a plus - 91D
Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off (PTO), accrued time, paid holidays, opportunities for overtime, cell phone, truck, in house training, manufacturer training and more.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Type of Position||Full-Time Permanent|
|Years of Experience Required||more|
|Wage/Salary||Competitive pay with opportunity for overtime|
|Start Date||Monday, February 24, 2020|
- Calvert County
Member Since: May 8, 2015
Visit My Web Site
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!