Asbury Solomons combines the beauty and relaxation of resort-style living with all the benefits of a Continuing Care Retirement Community. Located in Solomons, Maryland on the banks of the Patuxent River, Asbury Solomons provides a lifestyle of wellness for today’s active seniors complete with a secure plan for future healthcare needs. The associates at Asbury Solomons strive to provide exceptional lifestyle opportunities to those we serve. The Maintenance Technician performs preventative and predictive maintenance duties throughout the entire community, including cottages, apartments, health care center, assisted living center, and grounds. This is a full-time opportunity.
- Performs specific maintenance tasks as assigned by supervisor and as outlines in established maintenance policies and procedures.
- Removes furniture, cabinetry, flooring, and fixtures to support renovations.
- Repairs drywall and paints interior/exterior surfaces.
- Installs/repairs appliances including but not limited to refrigerators, garbage disposals, washers/dryers, and stoves.
- Installs baseboard, casing, closet doors, and does miscellaneous carpentry.
- Performs minor troubleshooting of residential and common area equipment.
- Assist with preventative maintenance of residential units and common area equipment.
- Maintains work area and assigned spaces in a clean, safe, and professional manner
- Performs mechanical systems logs/rounds as directed by supervisor.
- Utilize maintenance management system to document data including but not limited to work order completion, issue resolutions.
- Assists in maintaining minimum working stock of parts.
- Responds as the on-call maintenance tech on a rotation set by department.
- Responds to emergency situations during and after normal working hours.
- Follows established safety and risk management processes and procedures and complies with work related injury process by reporting all injuries or accidents immediately. Conducts job functions safely. Maintains awareness of environment to identify potential hazardous conditions. Immediately reports hazardous/unsafe conditions or equipment to supervisor.
- Immediately reports vehicle accidents to supervisor.
- Wears and/or uses safety equipment and supplies when lifting or moving heavy objects or power tools.
- Works safely with all the various power tools, hand tools, and other instruments that are necessary in the performance of duties.
- Interfaces with vendors in a professional manner.
- Is aware of Resident Rights and demonstrates a respect for residents and their rights.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
|Employment Sector||Private Company|
|Job Field||Health Care|
|Type of Position||Not Specified|
|Education Required||Not Specified|
|Years of Experience Required||1|
- Calvert County
Public Questions - Login Required
Be the first to ask a question about this listing!