Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Senior C# .Net Developer in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Position Type: Full-Time
- Lead the migration and re-engineering of legacy Oracle Forms applications utilizing modern technologies, including containerization and CI/CD pipeline
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and test web application solutions using Oracle Forms and APEX
- Maintain custom Oracle reports
- Create/execute SQL and PL/SQL scripts for customer data calls and for month/year-end processes
- Compile and maintain standard operating procedures regarding technical team tasking
- Other duties as assigned or required
Qualifications and Experience:
- 8 years of experience providing web applications development support
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) experience
- C#/.NET development experience
- Oracle, SQL, and PL/SQL experience
- Agile software development experience
- Working knowledge of DevOps support processes
Must be eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance. Requirements to obtain a clearance include US Citizenship, security investigation, etc.
High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline is preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at email@example.com or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.