Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Database Analyst/ETL Programmer in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services company delivering cutting-edge solutions to the Department of Defense since 2001. Our expert-level solutions include software development, information technology, program management, financial management and business intelligence services. Spalding Consulting offers competitive compensation, career development, flexible work schedules and excellent benefits.
Position Type: Full-Time
Become part of a dynamic and multidisciplinary team working in a agile development environment. Use state of the art tools to:
- Develop Informatica transformations, mapplets, mappings, sessions and workflows from PL/SQL scripts
- Install PowerCenter Express and Oracle Express to facilitate development while clearance is being processed
- Build data models for transactional and data warehouse systems with Toad Data Modeler
- Develop new star schema data model to facilitate new time and attendance reporting
- Diagnose and assist in debugging issues as they arose in development, test and production environment.
- Participate in daily Agile stand-up meetings and weekly sprint retrospectives and sprint planning
- Other duties as assigned or required
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with Informatica
- Knowledge of Informatica 10.2
- Knowledge of Oracle
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL to include create and maintain stored procedures.
- Experience with Korn shell (KSH) scripting
- Knowledge of SE Linux
Active Top Secret clearance required
Accessibility: If you are interested in applying for employment with Spalding Consulting, Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting department via email at email@example.com or call us at 301-737-0150 Ext. 500.
High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or IT discipline is preferred
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.